The Human Capital Management (HCM) team is responsible for managing and maintaining the iRattler (PeopleSoft) HCM Application. The HCM Application is an integrated system, which includes the functions of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Commitment Accounting. This application enables the university to improve business processes and increase productivity.
The HCM Application was successfully implemented in December 2007 with Workforce Administration (Human Resources), Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Commitment Accounting, Position Management and Employee Self Service modules. In 2013, the HCM Application was upgraded, and now includes the Recruiting module. The HCM Application interfaces with the iRattler Financial Management and Campus Solutions for exchange and update of financial and student data. This fully integrated enterprise system assists in the enhancement of university analysis and planning activities.
Listing of Services Offered
The Employee Self Service Module enables all faculty and staff to review and or update the following data online.
- Personal information, such as home and mailing addresses
- View compensation history
- Print pay advice
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- Update W-4 information for withholding taxes and personal exemptions
- Enter time and leave taken
- Retrieve W2’s electronically
- View leave balances
- Internal and external online employment applications