In order to
a. update a user’s permission (due to user moving to another department, etc)
b. create an ImageNow user account
c. remove or add a user from/to queue(s)
d. get access to document types
e. get added or removed from workflow(s) (examples of workflows are HR, Admissions, Connection, Financial Aid)
f. deactivate a user’s ImageNow account*
g. delete a user’s ImageNow account*
*Indicates that we need a completed (with approving office’s signature) ImageNow Security and Permissions form.
These are the steps to perform the tasks above:
1. Visit the Operations Analysis website at www.famu.edu/operationsanalysis
2. Navigate to “Forms” and download the ImageNow Security and Permissions form.
3. Complete the form and gather the appropriate signatures from the area who is a steward of the files and workflow that you are interested in (for items a or from your supervisor if, some requests pertaining to permissions
- Complete a TMS request: Go to www.famu.edu/tms and under “Category”, go to “Operations Analysis” and select “ImageNow Permissions”. This selection will allow you to:
- Update user’s permission*
- Deactivate user’s account
- User’s role in the department has changed
- User being relocated to another department on campus
- User does not have ImageNow account*
- If user has to be added to the scanner group or given scanner privileges individually
- User cannot see capture profiles
- User cannot log in to ImageNow after scanner is installed*
- *Indicates that an ImageNow security form must be completed and signed by the head of the department
If you need assistance on how to fill out an ImageNow request, please visit our How To’s and there will be more information there. Thanks.
Operations Analysis will respond within 24-48 business hours, between 8 am - 5 pm to all submitted TMS requests.