This message is an indication that your computer is not able to connect to the ImageNow server via the internet. Since there are a few components that can cause your system to not be able to “talk” with the ImageNow server, we will list a few things to double check:
1. Ensure that you are logging into ImageNow’s Production environment. To verify this, please check our “How To” section and visit the instructions on “How to Log into ImageNow”.
2. Ensure that you are logging into ImageNow with your correct iRattler credentials. To ensure that that is the case, please go to www.famu.edu and log into iRattler. When you are able to successfully log into iRattler, try those exact credentials (without @famu.edu in the username) in the ImageNow sign-in screen.
3. If steps 1 and 2 do not work, check your internet connection.
1. Make sure that you are logged into FAMUSecure (or any FAMU internet network but for security purposes FAMUSecure is preferred).
2. Then try browsing to www.famu.edu and logging in or www.cnn.com or www.msn.com or www.yahoo.com to test your connection. If you do go to www.google.com be sure to search for something you have not searched for since Google does a great job of caching which means it can seem to be a live website but it is a memory snapshot of the site that Google stored on your computer.
4. If the above steps do not work, please reboot your computer and try again.
If neither of the steps above work or you have questions, please submit a TMS at www.famu.edu/tms to Operations Analysis under the category of ImageNow Client Problems/Installation and attach a screen shot of the error message you are getting.