IMPORTANT: This process installs Office 2016, which also uninstalls all older version (i.e. Office 2013, Office 2010). In addition, InfoPath 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013, or certain versions of Visio 2013 and Project 2013 are installed, installing Office 2016 will also uninstall these programs. You cannot reinstall them.
- Sign in to Office 365 via Webmail (FamMail)
- Click on Office 365
- On the Office page, select a Language, and then choose Install to install the 32-bit version. NOTE: To install the 64-bit version, choose 64-bit in the Version section before you choose Install.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Run.
- Follow the prompts and accept the license agreement.
- When you see "You're good to go," select All done.