- Select the page that you wish to edit out of your folder.
2. Click on the "Edit" button to edit the page.
3. The "Test Editor Toolbar" will display with multiple options for editing.
Labeling buttons on the text editor (left to right)
- Undo/Redo - Allows the user to take away an action that was just committed or reapply an action that was just committed
- Align - Allows the user to have what's on the screen to be positioned from the left margin, right margin, centered, or blocked
- Unordered List - A bulleted list
- Ordered List - A numbered list
- Decrease/Increase Paragraph Indent - The decrease or increase in indentation spacing
- Insert/Edit a Link - Allows the user to insert and/or edit links
- Remove a Link - Allows the user to remove a link
- Anchor Link - Allows the user to insert an anchor link
- Insert/Edit Image - Allows the user to insert and/or edit a link
- Insert/Edit Video - Allows the user to insert and/or edit a video
- Show Source Code - Allows the user to view the source code
- Make Full Screen - Makes the screen being viewed display on the entire screen
4. After editing the page, click on "Save & Preview", and then click on the "Submit" button.