FAMUSecure Configuration Instructions for iPhone Smartphones
FAMU Secure is a new wireless network that operates on the FAMU newly installed 10 GBb network backbone providing increased speed and reliability for network users. FAMU Secure uses WPA2-Enterprise that is considered the gold standard for wireless network security, delivering over-the-air encryption and a high level of security. FAMU Secure also utilizes SecureW2, a Wireless Security Device Management System to helps solve the common pains of deploying and managing our WPA2-Enterprise, making life as easy as possible for your users and our IT staff.
How to Connect to FAMUSecure Wireless on iPhone Smartphones
1. Go to the Settings applications and Click on “Wi-Fi”
2. Click on “FAMUGuest
3. Click on connect.famu.edu
4. Click “I Accept the terms of the End-User License Agreement” Next click “Start”
5. Select iPhone and Open Safari Browser
6. Select join “FAMUSecure”
7. Click “OK”
8. Click “Install”
9. Enter your iPhone passcode and click “Install” and “Next”
10. Enter your iRattler “Username” and choose “Next”
11. Enter your iRattler “Password” and then “Next”
12. Click “Done”
Note: The following message will indicate some additional steps may be needed to join FAMUSecure.
13. Go to the Settings applications, verify if your Configured Profile for FAMUSecure was created.
14. FAMUSecure should be connected. If not Click on “FAMUSecure”.
15. Congratulation you’re now connected to FAMUSecure Network. You can now browse the internet.